This compact, variable-output Helmet Light features three white LEDs, two blue secondary LEDs, and one blinking infrared LED that serves as a personal Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon. The white primary LEDs are perfect for general-purpose close-work illumination. Blue secondary LEDs serve the same purpose but in a low-signature, dark-adapted-vision-friendly color.
The Helmet Light features a durable, watertight polymer body available in Desert Tan. All models include a low-profile rotating mount that clamps quickly to any Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) permitting the Helmet Light to be quickly and easily slid on and locked securely in place. This ingenious mount features 20 preset positions that allow the light itself to be rotated 360 degrees for optimal light-output positioning. And pressing the integral lever on the mount unlocks the light, allowing for quick removal for servicing, changing the battery, or transfer onto its optional Z71 carry clip, which attaches to any MOLLE or ALICE vest.
NSN–Desert Tan body color: 6220-01-549-4174
- Made of durable glass-filled nylon polymer and neoprene
- O-ring sealed, watertight body
- Two toggle switches and a pressure switch for total control
- White and blue LEDs and infrared IFF LED beacon
- 20-position rotating mount installs easily, and releases light quickly for servicing and transfer to other helmets
- Long runtime from a single 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Easily removable for servicing, transfer to other helmets
- Size: 2.2 W x 2.6 H x 1.3 thick including mount
- Weight: 3.1 oz. with battery and mount
- White High: 19.2 lumens/6 hrs
- Blue High: 2.5 lumens/20 hrs
- White Med: 5.0 lumens/28 hrs
- Blue Med: 0.8 lumens/48 hrs
- White Low: 1.4 lumens/48hrs
- Blue Low: 0.3 lumens/96 hrs
- Tertiary IFF beacon: 1.72 mW/120 hrs
- Desert Tan body color
- Battery included
There are no reviews yet.